Grounding is a way of connecting your body to the earth. By using this technique, you create more space within yourself, and open up a myriad of possibilities. Grounding is a technique that continues to grow for you, the more you practice it.
Some of what you can create for yourself includes the following:
1. Protect yourself from unwanted energies. When you consciously ground yourself, you can also release any energies you take on from others, just in the normal course of living your life. This is especially helpful if you happen to be sensitive to energy, if you work with people in a healing capacity, or work with the public a lot.
2. Peace within yourself. Agitation, stress, depression, fatigue, and anxiety do not come from your own true energy. Your own true energy, when in health within you, creates a sense of calm and peace. Grounding can help you have this within you.
3. Have access to your own abilities. When you ground yourself, you are safe enough to have your own natural abilities working for you. Your abilities include your intuition, clairvoyance, telepathy, communication, creativity, and many others.
4. Be certain about your next move. Grounding can help you clear out doubt or confusion about taking a step. Sometimes that doubt is not even yours, it comes through other people and may have nothing to do with you. By releasing that energy, you can have your own natural certainty.
5. Have permission to change. Grounding makes it safer for you to change. Even while going through times of great upheaval and change, grounding can make it easier for you to be safe while doing so.
6. Stop being a pushover. Literally, stand your ground. When you ground, it’s harder to push you in directions you don’t want to go in. It is harder to control you when you have your own grounding.
7. Heal yourself. You can use grounding to release energies that create illness, disease, fatigue. Your own true energy does not create those things. You can let go of the energies that do.
8. Trust yourself. Grounding makes it easier to know who you are, and to trust yourself. You can let go of any invalidation in the way of you having trust for yourself, when you are able to ground.
9. Sleep more soundly. Release the energy of your day before retiring for the night; you will sleep better, and wake more relaxed.
10. Know your own energy. Grounding yourself regularly will help you begin to know the difference between what is truly your energy, and what isn’t. When you have this awareness, it makes it easier for you to discern between which are your problems to solve, and which aren’t.