Every year has its own flavor, its own special energy that defines that year. The past 10 years have been, energetically speaking, very active years.
Though 2010 was not seen as an easy year by many people, it was a great year for the energies of destruction, letting go, completion, and clearing out old karma. Before the new can be created, the old must be swept away to make room for it. And so evolution continues.
Have you learned to embrace the mess yet? I hope so, because if you have, you will be especially ready for the coming year. 2011 is bringing a whole new vibe with it, and if you are here now, you’ve agreed to be with this new energy. This is an amazing time to be alive, a great time in our evolution as human beings. There is so much opportunity to create a new world now. Are you in?
Look for these ten to be especially big in the coming year of 2011:
1. Clairvoyance ~ This is a human ability, and a psychic ability; the ability to see energy clearly. Since everyone and everything is made of energy, this is a convenient ability to have on and working. Clairvoyance works better when you can see without judgment, especially while looking at yourself. In fact, the greatest use of clairvoyance is to see yourself clearly. If you can do that, without judgment, and with a lot of love and forgiveness, nothing will stand in your way. This is a spiritual super power!
2. Value ~ We are reexamining the meaning of what has value. Our economy obliged us in this quest by exploding, resulting in the loss of jobs, and lowering the value of labor, real estate, and money. Does that make our value as human beings less, or has it helped us to see more clearly what has true value for us?
3. Consciousness ~ Yes, consciousness is one of the most important energies for 2011. It’s time to see through the fog, and become aware of what’s possible, instead of accepting what others say is possible. If you do one big thing for yourself in 2011, allow yourself to become aware of your own true strength, abilities, and power. You’ll never go back to being unconscious about those again.
4. Truth ~ As in, your own. Do you know what that is? Do you want to know, and to live in it? This is your business alone, and not up to anyone else. Nor do others have the right to judge what is true for you.
5. Love ~ Love is an energy, an ability, and a healing for you when you have it for yourself. To learn to love yourself is one of the greatest gifts you can give, to yourself and others.
6. Happiness ~ Another great choice to make, daily. Happiness is an energy, a feeling, a way of life, a way to be and become. Happiness is of the spirit.
7. Healing ~ All healing is self healing. You can learn how to heal yourself, and then do it. All of the other energies on this list can help you to do this. In fact, just by asking yourself what you need to do to heal, and listening, you are on a healing path.
8. Forgiveness ~ is all about letting go, releasing old energy, getting into present time, clearing karma, dropping old burdens, so that you can be here now and create anew. Forgiveness is freedom.
9. Reinvention ~ Now that you’ve let go, destroyed the old, forgiven, decided to be happy, learned to love yourself, and started seeing clearly, what does it look like to be the you, that you want to become? What do you look like in that picture? It’s time for reinvention, baby! Dream big!
10. Peace ~ If each of us decided to carry this energy with us at least part of every day, not only would our own individual loads be lighter, we’d also be bringing healing energy with us, wherever we went.
Happy New Year to you! May 2011 bring you happiness, love, peace, and joy! Dream big in this new year!