A note from Kris: Though I don’t usually post my news here, I’m making an exception for today’s post. I’ve been absent from this blog for a few months, but I haven’t been idle. There’s been a lot of action going on behind the scenes. Thank you to my readers and subscribers for reading my blog, and for your patience during this time of transition. New creations are here, with more on the way. Here’s my latest news.
1. I have a new website: I’ve moved my KrisCahill.com website over to WordPress.org. It’s still in transition but looking good right now. I’ll be doing the same for this blog, Psychic Everyday, later this spring.
2. New class offerings! I teach a monthly workshop with Liz McDonald at her yoga studio, Brazilian Yoga and Pilates, in Los Angeles. Our next workshop is tomorrow, March 25, and is called ‘Occupy Your Pelvis’. There is still room in the workshop if you want to join. You can register here: Occupy Your Pelvis.
We made a video about this class:
3. The Sunday Meditation Teleseminar. I lead a weekly 60 minute meditation teleseminar, every Sunday at 10am PT. You only need a phone to join in on the call. You will also receive the recording from the meditation. (You can also purchase it if you can’t attend in person.) Every Sunday meditation has a theme. Recent themes include: ‘Dreams Come True’, ‘Create Your New Life’, ‘The Energy of Love’, ‘Permission to Change and Grow’. Find out more about this meditation and sign up for the next one here.
4. Meditation Recordings. There are currently several dozen different recorded meditations available, and that list is growing. Learn more and purchase meditation recordings here.
5. Psychic Readings with me: many of you already know that I am a full time clairvoyant reader, healer, teacher and writer. Did you also know that you can have a reading by Skype or phone, as well as in person? Learn more about my readings here.
A few exciting creations that are coming soon:
– Kid’s Meditation Recordings. My first collection of kid’s meditations will be coming out this year! I’m working with a brilliant musician/producer on this one. More news coming soon about the release date.
– More audio and video classes. I’ll post them as they are ready, but here’s a link to some recent videos on my YouTube channel: Psychic Everyday on YouTube.
– My first book is also in the works. More news on that later!
Thank you so much for reading my posts, and for your interest in my work. I’m committed to communicating to others that they do indeed have the power to heal themselves deeply and profoundly, and that it can be delightful and FUN to do so. That fun part is very important!
I wish you Peace and Happiness this Spring!