I’ve often said that I don’t predict the future because I find it pointless to do so. We are each able to take part in the creating of our future, individually and together, by becoming conscious and making our choices accordingly.
As 2011 wraps up its final moments, here are some important energies I see as 2012 moves into view. Happy New Year to you!
1. Peace – We are all improvisers in the art of life. The first rule of improvisation is to say ‘yes, and’. In 2012, it will become even more important that we consciously say yes to peace, to cultivating peace, and to having a peace consciousness. It’s obvious that war is extremely profitable for some. Let’s show that peace is an even more valuable commodity for all the rest of us here on earth. What do we gain from peace? Priceless things, like getting to know each other better, and creating a new happier healthier world together, to start. Peace will be one of the biggest energies to become aware of in 2012. It all begins within each of us.
2. Community – As 2011 showed the world, we are stronger when we cooperate together. Working together, people can create massive social change, without lobbyists, expensive advertising agencies, or violence. All it takes is waking up and seeing clearly, which was another gift 2011 gave to us. After we begin to see each other in a new way, we can work to create what we do want here on earth.
3. Truth – By now it should be obvious that nobody is going to get away with telling lies anymore, at least not for long. The truth is coming out faster than ever, and truths thought long buried are surfacing. This is true not only on a global level, but deep within each of us as well. If you’ve been lying to yourself, even unconsciously so, that energy no doubt surfaced in the past year or two. Now is the time to move ahead with your own truth. Your truth includes being able to listen to and follow your own heart, which is going to be even more important in 2012.
4. Creativity – ‘Necessity is the mother of invention’ is how the old saying goes. Creativity will become even more valuable in 2012 as we are called on to recreate our world. Those who can visualize and imagine will be at the forefront of the new creations. The new pictures are already here, with many more on the way. Creativity includes every other energy on this list. If you’ve been unable to validate your own creativity, now is the time to learn how to do so.
5. Meditation – Meditation is a tool that pays off in very big ways, even when you only have a few minutes a day to practice it. You can take it with you anywhere you go, it needs no special equipment, and helps you to learn things you can’t learn anywhere else. It’s well worth taking the time to learn how to meditate, because then you have it for life. Your health, emotions, sense of peace and well being, and body will all benefit from this practice. Find out about my meditation classes and recordings here.
6. Clairvoyance – Clairvoyance was at the top of my list for 2011, and continues to rise in importance as we human beings evolve. The ‘art of seeing clearly’ is what clairvoyance is all about. And if you are able to see yourself clearly, so much the better. You can read much more about this very human spiritual ability in the many posts on this blog about clairvoyance and being psychic.
7. Letting go – Traveling lightly, dropping your burdens, not needing to carry a load of stuff with you as you move forward in your life. What is it you insist upon carrying that makes it difficult for you to step ahead into your life as you want to live it? Though the years 2009-2011 helped us all to let go of much, there’ll be more of that in 2012. Whether it’s a way of living, an old belief or picture you have of yourself that’s not accurate, or a grudge you’ve held onto tightly, it’s all in the letting go that healing happens.
8. Self Healing – Though it seems strange to say so, one of the biggest healings we’ve had in the U.S. has been our decaying and horrid health care system, complete with the rampant greed of the insurance and pharmaceutical industries. ‘Better living through chemicals’ isn’t, and being without insurance has driven many people to the edge of despair, especially when they or a loved one became ill with a serious illness. Through all of this terrible pain and destruction, people have begun waking up to the power they have within to heal, and to the many modalities available to do just that. From the common sense approach to using food as medicine and prevention, which the AMA and other so called ‘authorities’ refuse to even consider as viable, to other alternative ways to create healing – a new way of healing is being born. Look for much more of this in 2012.
9. Love – All you need is love. Love becomes a way of living, healing, creating, growing, transforming our lives, if we only give it the space to exist and grow.
10. Consciousness – The grounding for all of the rest of what it is possible to make real is becoming conscious. Becoming conscious takes courage, and a willingness to see, hear, and know. Many times when unconsciousness rules the day, we create events in order to wake up. Some of these happenings or events may not be comfortable, but they certainly do serve the purpose of waking us up. Deciding to be conscious is a lot more fun, and a lot easier than allowing oneself to be shaken awake. Why not make consciousness one of your key words for 2012?
May 2012 be a beautiful year for you!
This is the post I wrote exactly one year ago today about 2011: ‘Clairvoyance tops the list for 2011’.
©Kris Cahill 2007-2012 All Rights Reserved